*
*
*
*
  


This is an adult weblog containing material dealing with love, sexuality and alternative lifestyles (particularly BDSM, dominance & submission). If it's not legal where you live for you to be here (you're under 18, etc.) leave now. If you're offended by this sort of thing, then don't read it and don't comment on it.

about

the journey of a Dominant as he and his submissive learn, grow and build a life together:
their love... their passion... their laughter and tears.

anyone here?


recent posts

contact

johns_journey
at
yahoo dot com

archives

syndication

listed

important

credits

Thursday, July 29, 2004

new commenting redux

Well, I thought I had HaloScan commenting in place.  So far as I can tell it's functioning properly now.  Evidently their auto-install for Blogger didn't work for me at all, but I've manually added the code to my template and now things appear to be as they should be.

Please let me know via email (address in anti-spam-bot form is in the left column, just below "recent articles") if you have problems commenting.

posted by John | 8:35 AM [permalink]

WORTH READING

in alpha order within categories

By Dominants

By Submissives

Collaborative Blogs

Lifestyle Miscellaneous

Sexuality Miscellaneous

        this work is licensed under a Creative Commons License       Site Meter