*
*
*
*
  


This is an adult weblog containing material dealing with love, sexuality and alternative lifestyles (particularly BDSM, dominance & submission). If it's not legal where you live for you to be here (you're under 18, etc.) leave now. If you're offended by this sort of thing, then don't read it and don't comment on it.

about

the journey of a Dominant as he and his submissive learn, grow and build a life together:
their love... their passion... their laughter and tears.

anyone here?


recent posts

contact

johns_journey
at
yahoo dot com

archives

syndication

listed

important

credits

Thursday, October 28, 2004

catching up

It has felt good to be working on this weblog once again, even if most of the work recently has been more about style and layout than content.

Looking back over what I've written here since I began the project, it seems that many (most) of my posts have been "topic-oriented," rather than talking about day-to-day life. I'm not sure why things have developed that way. Surely, the mundanities of everyday are not the best fodder for riveting narratives ...but there IS a great deal about daily life with L that I love, and enjoy sharing when there's an opportunity. So I'm thinking that perhaps a little deliberate change of pace here might be a good thing.

Saturday was wonderful. Neither of us had to work, so we savored a leisurely morning drinking coffee and talking. In the afternoon, I delivered on a promise I'd made a day or two before: we had an extremely nice, long play session. I used the occasion to use several new little things I'd purchased the weekend before on a trip to a tack store in another town as well as a newly acquired set of ankle cuffs. Mostly, though, the afternoon was devoted to working with L's favorite... my elkhide flogger.

Earlier in the week when telling her of my plan, I had assured her that I was going to "flog the hell out of her" (a quaint little phrase she often uses when speaking of what she likes to have done!). By the time I began the cooldown phase of the scene, L was very, very deep in subspace. I wrapped her in a blanket, then cuddled and caressed her for a long time, telling her how much I love her and what a source of joy and pride she is for me. Once she was able to speak English again, I asked her if she felt that she had indeed had the hell flogged out of her. She smiled broadly and whispered, "yes."

As is usually the case when we play at home, aftercare was very sensual, very erotic for the both of us. It almost always leads to a "sex session" of comparable duration to our play session, and Saturday was no exception. We had to hurry a bit later to get showered, dressed and ready to leave for a little get-together that our local BDSM group was having at a favorite coffeehouse.

It was nice seeing those friends and meeting a couple of prospective new members. It was even nicer to watch L throughout the entire evening. She absolutely glowed.

posted by John | 1:18 PM [permalink]

WORTH READING

in alpha order within categories

By Dominants

By Submissives

Collaborative Blogs

Lifestyle Miscellaneous

Sexuality Miscellaneous

        this work is licensed under a Creative Commons License       Site Meter